defined in Websters Online Dictionary definition
6 : a settled tendency or usual manner of behavior
7 a : a behavior pattern acquired by frequent repetition or physiologic exposure that shows itself in regularity or increased facility of performance b : an acquired mode of behavior that has become nearly or completely involuntary
What habits do you have? Most times I hear the word habit I think of negative connotations. But habits can also be very beneficial. When we try to make new habits, we often refer to them as resolutions.Sad that we only are encouraged to make new resolutions on New Years. I came up with a whole list of new habits or resolutions yesterday, a bit late for it to be a New Years resolution right?
I pondered this a bit then realized - Yesterday was Chinese New Years! I was right on time.
So I give you my resolutions of new habits for this year:
1. Blog 2 times a week minimum. This might be the hard one to get into. But I intend to do this. You are warned that some posts may be lame.
2. Work on promotion of Shop. Look into more ways to do advertising, and do it daily!
3. Get your packaging items in all one place, keep them stocked and be prepared.
4. Make a to do list weekly for the shop. Do not put this off.
5. Work on a new business plan. Set reasonable goals. Put it into action.
What new habits are you going to do? Feel free to let me know of other habits you find helpful in your business!