Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year - and Goals!

Its been a long year. Crazy things have happened, but one thing has continued - I still am in love and daily play with fiber.
So instead of making resolutions for the next year, I have decided to take a page from Ida at Knit-A-while, and make some goals for this year.
Here is my list so far - ( there is no actual order )

- to knit a few shawls. I did join the 10 shawls in 2010, but not sure I will get that many done.
- do more weaving and try some different weaving patterns. Challenges are always good.
- spin and knit a sweater for me.
- knit the Queen Susan Shawl. This is a huge one for me. Wish me luck. I plan on casting on as soon as I get the yarn.
- play with more scrapbooking and other fun crafts.
- knit and finish the 12 days of Christmas Sweater. Honest. This is another big one.
-continue to strive to be the person my dogs think I am.
- be happy.

May 2010 be the year that makes you happy too.

No comments: